Recruitment and selection: Work closely with one of our consultants in order to accurately calibrate the candidate profile according to your recruitment needs. We will fully manage the job postings and preliminary interviews, providing you with a short list of candidates most suitable for the role as well as constant feed-back through weekly status reports and immediate coherent action.
Headhunting and Executive Search: Have a specialized consultant assist you in filling key roles within your organization. Receive detailed reports regarding all short-listed candidates. Access potential candidates outside of active job-seekers through a proactive approach through our know-how, network/recommendations, database, headhunting and executive search techniques.
HR Consulting: Keep up with a dynamic job market and prepare for acquiring the ideal top talent for new recruitment projects within your company with our professional consulting services, providing you with benchmarks, market studies, reports, analyses, statistics, suggestions and more in order to be best-equipped for any HR challenges ahead.
Logistic Services: Are you in need of temporary/permanent workforce for short-term or long-term projects? We can provide you with Logistics Personnel in order to ensure the optimal performance of your business during peak seasons, maximizing customer satisfaction through low delivery times and fast order fulfilment.
HR Training: Through our partners, we provide complete specialized trainings in the HR field. Whether you are looking for a beginner-level training or to refresh, update or deepen existing understanding of complex HR subjects and techniques, from Admin and Payroll to Job Posting, Recruitment, Interview Techniques, Employer Branding, etc. together we can find the best custom solution catered to your needs from professionals constantly in contact with the job market.
Health & Safety / Fire Safety: Whether for high or low-risk work environments, we have a partner through which we are able to provide full-range H&S services, from initial risk assessment to planning, training, prevention, legal documentation, testing, monitoring, consulting and accident management.
Work closely with one of our consultants in order to accurately calibrate the candidate profile according to your recruitment needs. We will fully manage the job postings and preliminary interviews, providing you with a short list of candidates most suitable for the role as well as constant feed-back through weekly status reports and immediate coherent action.
Have a specialized headhunter assist you in filling key roles within your organization. Receive detailed reports regarding all short-listed candidates. Access potential candidates outside of active job-seekers through a proactive approach through our know-how, network/recommendations, database and direct search/executive search techniques.
Keep up with a dynamic job market and prepare for acquiring the ideal top talent for new recruitment projects within your company with our professional consulting service, providing you with benchmarks, market studies, reports, analyses, statistics, suggestions and more in order to be best-equipped for any HR challenges ahead.
Are you in urgent need of temporary workforce for specific short-term projects? We can provide you with Logistics personnel in order to ensure the optimal performance of your business during peak seasons, maximizing customer satisfaction through low delivery times and fast order fulfilment.
We provide complete specialized trainings in the HR field. Whether you are looking for a beginner-level training or to refresh, update or deepen existing understanding of complex HR subjects and techniques, from Payroll and Admin to Job Posting, Recruitment, Interview Techniques, etc. together we can find the best custom solution catered to your needs from professionals constantly in contact with the job market.
Whether for high or low-risk work environments, we provide full-range H&S services, from initial risk assessment to planning, training, prevention, legal documentation, testing, monitoring, consulting and accident management.
Recruitment and Selection
Working4U – Recruitment Partner
Over the course of the recruitment process, Working4U consultants identify your company’s needs and prepare a list of eligible candidates. The list is prepared taking into account all details provided regarding the vacant position in order to deliver the most suitable candidates for the job. The experience gained over the years by our consultants is reflected in their increased competence in identifying candidates which are truly compatible with the job and your company’s culture.
Benefits of having Working4u as a Recruitment partner:
- Comprehensive and accurate candidate profiling
- Candidate search and identification
- Job-specific documentation collecting and checking
- Preliminary selection
- Personal and professional skill test
- Lower risk of hiring unsuitable candidates
Recruitment and Selection Process Steps
During the recruitment process, our consultants identify your needs
Before the final interviews with the Employer, the consultant responsible for the project will prepare both the Employer and the Candidate to ensure that both sides have the necessary information for a viable long-term decision. Following the interviews, our Client will choose the Candidate which is most compatible with the role and with the company values.
Headhunting and Executive Search
Executive and Specialized roles are often far too crucial and sensitive to appear on job sites or recruitment pages. That’s why this level of post needs a specialist that’s finely tuned to identify and persuade the strongest industry players to switch between companies.
Headhunters are skilled recruiters specialized in finding premium candidates for high-level roles with the benefit of added confidentiality regarding the vacancies. They make sure that through direct search means, information regarding the opening reaches only the most suitable candidates in the field.
Headhunting Process Steps
Only with a complete understanding of the company's needs can they track down and attract the most suitable candidates for the role.
Human resources (HR) consulting spans advisory and implementation activities related to the management of an organization’s human capital and the HR function. The scope of services range from overarching work on human capital strategy to the design and deployment of a compensation & benefits framework down to the transformation of the HR function.
Together with your company’s growth and the new challenges encountered, you will receive a feedback directly from the market for optimal management of new departments, organizational structures and roles. This is where our experienced consultants come in to assist you with overcoming current and anticipating future challenges.
- Human Capital Strategy includes a variety of strategic work in the HR domain, such as defining a corporate culture, organization design, setting up a people strategy that supports key pillars in the business, as well as the design of HR-related strategies in the area of among others diversity, recruitment and talent management.
- Compensation and Benefits looks at all aspects of employee compensation and benefits, from base and variable pay to bonus schemes and other secondary benefits, across the entire organization – from board level to employees on the workfloor.
- Organizational Change encompasses the people side of change, aimed at successfully guiding and embedding changes in organizational structure, ways of working or cultural changes within an enterprise.
- HR Function focuses on all activities related to improving the functioning of the human resource department - from developing and implementing a HR target operating - or HR delivery model, to the implementation of HR systems and technologies, or other HR transformations that boost processes and organizational efficiency.
- Talent Management encompasses all activities required to recruit, retain and develop talent, as well as having the right structure and processes in place to ensure professionals can perform optimally. This includes strategic workforce planning – the science to anticipate on present and future human capital needs by matching business goals with HR data – recruitment & retention, workforce effectiveness and performance management.
- Learning and Development is concerned with activities aimed at improving the performance of individuals and groups. The scope ranges from organizational- and competency development across leadership, departments and functions to support the training and education needs of individuals. Learning and Development also includes the soft side of development, such as coaching and mentoring, as well as the technological side of training, such as the development and implementation of learning management systems.
Companies must react immediately to economic changes and specific needs of their partners in order to maintain efficiency and be competitive. Thus, during isolated or seasonal order peaks, over the course of maternity leaves or holidays, in order to maintain high productivity we offer a flexible solution for workforce management.
- Promotion packing/labeling
- Food and non-food products packing/labeling
- Gift packing/labeling
- On-site management of packing/labeling team and tasks
- Interface with third parties
- Activity reports
- Understanding of technical product specifications (packaging, product. technique)
- Implementation of client’s quality standards
- Stock management for product, labels and consumables stock involved
- Optimization of packing/labeling process and procedures
- Adherence to delivery terms and deadlines agreed
- Maintaining the productivity agreed for the duration of the contract
With a dedicated team of professionals and premium service quality, we can provide packing/labeling services in accordance to your needs for any type of product (box, pellet, piece, bulk, etc.)
Companies see HR training as a process to boost skills and bring value to their workplace, however an additional and equally important benefit is staying on top of shifts in legal requirements, compliance requirements, and other similar business essentials.
Any organization is focused on business development and for this purpose, HR trainings are essential in order to always be up to date with the newest trends, techniques and regulations in the field.
- Compliance and Regulations Updates
Businesses must monitor regulatory changes to maintain compliance. Failing to do so results in issues that force the company’s focus from developing its business to keeping it alive. This often reflects negatively on employees and business partners. Our trainings can help managers understand how to independently stay on top of regulatory changes without investing too much time and resources.
- Master Hiring Methods
Every business has a recruiting and onboarding strategy, but rarely do you see a company developing its recruiting tactics. Although recruiting should be a continuous learning process, just like everything else, people usually fall into the comfort trap and ignore things they could do better. The most common examples are online job posts. Although websites like LinkedIn should make finding new talent easier, HR teams typically spend more time than necessary. The typical reason is that they approach online recruiting the same way they approach in-person hiring. Approximately 60% of talent abandon online job applications because they are too complex. This falls on the HR department and a lack of understanding of an average online job seeker. Our trainings are looking to help the HR team learn how to engage, attract, and recognize demand and talent far more effectively.
- Employee Relationships
Employee relations can be an unpredictable territory where you can go from simple benefits management to solving complex social problems. Since you’re working with people, the more complex the issue, the more delicate and precise your approach must be. Mastering employee relations is crucial in any HR career, so you will need to develop a deep understanding before jumping into the ring. Taking a human resource training can shed light on many questions and provide helpful administrative tips.
- Talent Search and Onboarding
You need to know what makes a top-talent employee and how to recognize one, however identifying and onboarding a quality employee isn’t always enough. Just because someone has expertise and talent doesn’t mean that they will automatically adjust to your company’s culture. Time can pass until an employee reaches their potential, and in the worst case scenario, never, but in both cases, the business losses. If you dedicate yourself to learning what makes a great employee and recognizing if they will adapt to your specific culture, onboarding becomes much easier and more intuitive as onboarding has come a long way in the last 20 years, primarily due to available technology and resources.
- Employee Retention
Maintaining key employees in your workplace is one of the most valuable skills an HR professional can have. It isn’t an easy job since often, you might need to convince decision-makers into unconventional actions. A human resources training course will teach you the most common reasons why employees leave and how to handle and even predict them as well as provide you with administrative tips and basic compliance requirements.
Health & Safety / Fire Safety
The prevention and protection service consists mainly of providing initial and periodic on-site training to employees regarding completing work tasks safely. The services provided by our partner take over these legal requirements and place them upon themselves. Both for Health & Safety as well as Fire Safety, they manage all training phases for existing employees, providing instruction documentation for personnel turn-over, documentation updates in accordance with new regulations, constant support and assistance in case of audits or work accidents.
Complete Health & Safety Services
Health & Safety initial documentation steps
2. Elaborating the Prevention and Protection Plan (PPP) based on our risk evaluation
3. Establishing and developing training subjects based on personnel categories
4. Elaborating the in-house Health & Safety Instructions
5. Elaborating the individual Health & Safety instruction files
6. Issuing the Health & Safety decisions regarding:
- the workplace management
- first aid
- the employee representative regarding Health & Safety concerns
- preserving employee health in case of extreme temperature work environments
- highlighting high and specific risk areas
- highlighting high and imminent danger areas
7. Health & Safety training:
- general initial training
- on-site training
- periodic training
- periodic additional training (retraining)
8. Elaborating norms for providing the individual safety equipment
9. Elaborating norms for providing hygiene and sanitary materials/supplies
10. Elaborating individual files for being provided the safety equipment
11. Elaborating documentation for clear work-accident monitoring
12. Employee testing:
- general initial testing
- annual tests
13. Support with solving work accidents
14. Establishing clear attributions and responsibilities regarding Health & Safety
15. Developing evidence records for work equipment