Information concerning the implementation of EU Regulation 679/2016
WORKING FOR YOU EXCLUSIVE AGENCY S.R.L. hereby referred to as “Working4u”, “us” or “we”, registered in Berceni, Ilfov, 51 R Tuberozelor Street, registered with the Trade Register under the code J23/451/2020 and having the unique registration code of RO42193578, as author, owner and administrator of the website, respects the right to privacy of all people and ensures adequate protection for their private data provided.
For any communications or questions regarding GDPR, we will provide the following contact details: Headquarters Address: Bucharest, 4th District, 96 Berceni Street, MONACO TOWERS, A wing, 5th Floor, Int. A5.05, Official e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below, we want to inform you about your rights regarding personal data, which belongs to you and can be owned and processed by us.
Regulations regarding personal data:
The current law (677/2001) and the E.U. General Regulation, regarding the protection of personal data 679/2016 / GDPR, describe personal data as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“the data subject”) directly or indirectly, especially by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, as well as one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social factors of that individual.
Personal data therefore refers to a natural person, who can be identified by using the above mentioned data categories.
The identification may be accomplished by a single piece of information or by correlation with any other information which might be in the possession of the data controller.
In accordance with our obligation to inform you of any operation involving your personal data, we will inform you of the following:
Personal data processed by Working4u:
If you are a candidate, an employee/temporary employee, you submit your CV for a job or create an account to submit your CV for a job, we can collect the following types of personal data:
- Identification data or contact details (such as name, surname, home address, work address, e-mail address, telephone number, job title);
- Username and password when you sign up for our sites;
- Data on education and professional experience;
- Known foreign languages and other professional skills;
- Personal numeric code or other personal data having an identifying function;
- Date of birth;
- Bank account information;
- Citizenship and work permits;
- Information about benefits;
- Tax and taxation information;
- References about you;
- Any other data contained in your CV about your career and other data about your employment qualifications;
as well as, when necessary and required by law, on the basis of your express consent:
- Information about disability and personal state of health;
- Medical history, criminal record, and other personal details;
Personal data management:
We respect our obligations under the national law and the GDPR through actions such as:
- Updating stored personal data;
- Safe storage and disposal of personal data;
- Avoiding collection and storage of excessive data amounts;
- Applying appropriate technical measures to protect personal data;
- Protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and disclosure.
Personal data processing purpose:
Working4u can use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Working4u can use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Initiating and conducting recruitment processes;
- Preparing, signing and executing an individual labor contract;
- Signing and executing contracts with third parties for ongoing recruitment processes;
- Signing and executing contracts with third parties with the purpose of employee training;
- Managing relationships with our clients and suppliers.
Justified circumstances for processing personal data:
- Compliance: the person concerned has given consent to the processing of personal data for one or several specific purposes;
- The execution of a contract: processing personal data is necessary for the execution of a contract which the person concerned is part of or for taking steps upon request of concerned person before signing a contract;
- Compliance with legal obligations: personal data processing is necessary in order to fulfill the operator’s legal duties;
- The vital interests of the person concerned: processing of personal data is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person;
- Personal interest or public authority: processing personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a public interest task or a task which results from the exercise of the operator’s public authority;
- The legitimate interest of the operator: processing data is required for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by the operator or by a third party, apart from the case where it infringes on the interests or the fundamental rights and freedom of the person concerned, fact which requires protection of personal data.
Working4u may generate the processing of your personal data relying on any (one or several) of the grounds of legality below:
Situations when you personal data can be transferred to other parties:
There can be situations when transferring your personal data to certain suppliers/proxies who provide services for our company/on our company’s behalf may be necessary.
In the case we have to transfer your personal data to a third party or for the purpose of a contract in progress, we will only do it with your consent, apart from the case we are legally bound to act otherwise.
Any third party to whom we communicate your personal data is obliged to keep this data safe and to use it exclusively to provide the services for which they are proxies under the law or the contracted duty. When your personal data is no longer needed to supply said service, the data will be disposed of under the conditions laid down by the regulations in effect according to our procedures, issued in agreement with them.
Length of data processing/storing:
We will not keep your personal data more than it is reasonably necessary, according to the purpose of the processing or according to the applicable legal obligations.
Your personal data will be stored and kept until the date of your withdrawal request for processing or, as appropriate, until termination of employment, respectively the expiry of the storage deadlines established by the Law of National Archives no. 16/1996 and the Accounting Act no. 82/1991.
After the deadlines expire, the personal data will be deleted and/or being removed from the data evidence/database of Working4u.
Your rights concerning personal data:
Excluding the case where you are an exception under the General Regulation regarding the protection of personal data, you have the following rights concerning your personal data:
The right to access- you have the right to demand a copy of the information we have about you.
The right to rectification- you have the right to correct the data we have about you, in the event that it is inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete.
The right to be forgotten- in certain circumstances, you can request the data we have to be erased from our database.
The right to restriction of processing- in certain circumstances, you have the right to ask for restriction of processing your personal data.
The right to portability- you have the right to demand the transfer of the data we own about you towards another organization if the applicable conditions with regard to this data are met.
The right to object- you have the right to object towards certain types of processing like, for example, processing for purposes regarding direct marketing. The right to contest processing your personal data for purpose of direct marketing communication is absolute and it cannot be denied by us under any circumstance.
The right to object to processing which involves taking automatic decisions (for example creating profiles)- you also have the right to object to the acts of data processing which involves taking automatic decisions (for example creating profiles).
The right to address complaints- in the event we reject your request to access your personal data, we will give you a reason for this rejection. In the event you are displeased with the answer, you can address complaints towards the data protection responsible person from Working4u and/or towards relevant authorities (ANSPDCP).
In the event that the processing basis is represented by your consent, we remind you can revoke this consent anytime.
Overseas data transfer – If your personal data is transferred to other countries or territories outside of the EU, we will provide you the details regarding the method your data will be protected and also details about the method of obtaining relevant guarantees.
Taking automatic decisions – If we develop a process of decision automation through acts of processing your personal data, we will provide you details about any type of processing along with information about the logic involved, the significance and consequences of processing.
Further processing – If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose which is not covered by this Notification regarding personal data protection, we will provide you another notification which explains this new use before starting the processing and establishing the relevant objectives and the processing conditions. Whenever it is necessary, we will look for obtaining your preliminary consent for a new processing purpose.